Bound by Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound Room Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share an Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tilted halo
Admin

Share an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Share an Idea   Share an Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Share your ideas for a theme night here
Back to top Go down
https://bound-forum.board-directory.net
Raven1999

Share an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share an Idea   Share an Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 pm

1. A "Test-To-Your-Liking" Night. Where those who aren't sure if they're into the whole scheme of things; can come in here cordially and freely to their own discretion- and be subjected to a "light" sample of the goings-on. A.K.A. 1 - 3 lashes with a ten foot bull whip while in the stocks. (or manacles, E.C.T.) Naturally there would be said placed prior agreements, and legalities to be set up here, and among the lovely owner; (Hiyah lyra! Cool ) those wanting / willing to participate; and I. (who would be doing the whipping)

2. A "Tub Full of Jello Wrestling" Night. A small pool (plastic or inflatable) filled with Jello to wrestle and romp in.

3. Um.. that's all I got for now. heh. Just thoughts! Lemme know what yah think. - Raven
Back to top Go down
lyra
Admin

Share an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share an Idea   Share an Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 11:36 pm

omg #2 has so been done.. well not by us, but that would be fun and funny..

Match #1 has to be you and halo *smiles sweet*

as for #1 - it certainly has possibilities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Share an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share an Idea   Share an Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share an Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bound by Desire :: Bound by Themes :: Theme Night Suggestions-
Jump to: